Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Board Display Lay-out



My Board Display Lay-out















My Reflections
1.       Name at least 5 skills that a teacher should have to be able to come up with effective board displays. Elaborate on why each skill is needed.

·         Creative- the teacher must be creative in constructing a bulletin board so that it can catch the attention of the target.
·         Immovable- whatever the features of bulletin board it will reflect to whom who made    (experiences ,and evidences) so the content must be realistic.
·         Artistic- teacher should be artistic enough in the sense of putting color and arranging arts she desired to put in.
·         Knowledgeable- she must be knowledgeable enough about the topic.
·         Reflective- can contrast or look to the future effect to everyone about the content.


















2.    Which of the skills you named in # 1 do you already have? Recall your past experiences in making board displays. How do you practice this skills?


I think, I possess already being creative and artistic….
But I should have to try always making or constructing an effective and informative board display.



3.       Which skills do you still need to develop? What concrete steps will you take on how you can improve on or acquire these skills.

I still need to develop being creative and artistic…..I believe that, practice makes even better..I should need more time and effort to develop skills and discover another strategies and techniques to have more effective board displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment