Monday, March 17, 2014

Episode 7 MY E-WORLD

MY E-WORLD (websites)
NAME of FS STUDENT Analyn R. Ramoso
Course BTTE4A
Resource Teacher  :NIEVA MAE T. DEDICATORIA
Cooperating School    : Pilgrim Christian College ,Tiano-Acut St. CDOC

Class Observation Guide
Read the following statements carefully before you observe.

1.    What is the lesson about? What are the teacher’s objectives?

·         Know the principle of art applied in the home
·         Appreciate the suggested guidelines in selecting & arranging furniture & furnishings.
·         Demonstrate his/her knowledge & understanding in making the house livable.

2. Note the important concepts that the teacher is emphasizing?

The important concepts of a teacher is emphasizing is that she want her student to have somehow knowledge to the subject matter, she wants to discover and develop her students skills in terms of art, which is now a days are useful. As we know that 21st century aims to develop a student to become a holistic, to produce a multi- tasking product so, skills are in demand.
According to the teacher they make objectives for the whole week activity it is not daily because of the demonstration activities after doing lecture. They give enough time from lecture to actual to let the student have their authentic learning, because it is easily to the student absorb knowledge when they put it into actual demonstration.

3.   Note the skills that the teacher developing in the learners.

·         The teacher develop the listening skills
·         Attentiveness
·         Comprehension
·         Alertness
·         Creative
·         Innovative
·         artistic
·         Patience
·         And being flexible


MY ANALYSIS

Grade/year level of the
class
GRADE 7
Topic (of the class you observed)
Applied Art
Objectives of the
lesson
·         Know the principle of art applied in the home
·         Appreciate the suggested guidelines in selecting & arranging furniture & furnishings.
·         Demonstrate his/her knowledge & understanding in making the house livable.

Name of
Electronic Resource
Description of the
Electronic Resource
How it can be used in the
Class you observed
Website:



Website:


CD ROM


CD ROM


Games (on line)


Games


Webquest:


Webquest:


Others
Book(technology livelihood education)
This book gives some of the view of the subject I observed, it also emphasizing and specify how to apply art in our home and in an industry.



MY REFLECTIONS


1.    Describe you experience in surfing the internet for appropriate electronic resources for class? Did you find it easy or difficult?

For me it is quite difficult because I am not that knowledgeable enough in surfing in the internet, if could not give the exact information you wanted to have then, you could get a multiple answers.

2. How did you choose which electronic resources to include here? What did you consider? Explain.

For me when we surf in the internet there are lots of information we expectedly to get, but sometimes it seems like those information did not met the information we wanted to have. I choose these electronic resources to include here because it satisfies my research.

3.   Reflect on your technology skills. What skills do you already have and what skills would you continue to work on to be better at utilizing electronic resources?


In my technology skills, I could not say yet that I am competitive enough because in the first place this is not my specialization, but I have a little knowledge that I believe I could use when I already land a job...in fairness it is very nice if we really know how to use electronic resources. The only skills I have is: I know how to make and use power point presentation, I could encode using word, inserting tables, pictures and etcetera, I finally know how to transfer pictures via electronic, download and etc.
All of that skills I want to continue to work on for me to improve more, but I am really eager to learn how exactly to make movie maker to the highest level.





No comments:

Post a Comment