Monday, March 17, 2014

Episode 6 SLIDE SHOW BIZ

SLIDE SHOW BIZ( Slide presentations)https://drive.google.com/?tab=Xo&authuser=0#my-drive


Name of FS student: Analyn R. Ramoso
Course: BTTE4A
Resource teacher:
Cooperating School:

MY TOOLS
Title of my presentation: HOW to SET FLOWER ARRANGEMENT
Objectives:
-         To measure the creativity of thinking skills.
-         To determine appropriate flower in the venue.


MY ANALYSIS

What are the good features of the slide presentation?

The good features of slide presentation is, it can convey attention to our audience because of unique cute background fonts, sound effect, animation, we could also insert music, voice narration, clip art and of course picture. Slide presentation is a great tool in teaching and learning process because it could help us deliver the things the way we wanted to.

 Which of these features are present in the slide presentation you made?

The features that are present in my slide presentation are, cute color background, unique font, with short animation effect, nice images or pictures of flowers.

Which features are not present in the slide presentation you made?

The features that are not present to my slides are, sound effect, music, and voice narration.


MY REFLECTIONS

I was experienced difficulties the time when I started to gather information for my topic which is “how to set flower arrangement” it was difficult to me to pick information which is very resourceful and strike straight to the things which top most important. I was really trying to come up with the great presentation, those pictures and things I was trying to say was match up. Indeed, I am very thankful because I was full of hope and faith the time I made this presentation.;-)…





MY PORTFOLIO(click here to view my slide)




No comments:

Post a Comment